Awards 2020 Update
Award 2020 Updates and Pay Rates from July 1, 2022 - Summary
As of 1 July 2022:
- The new pay rates apply from the first pay period that starts on or after 1 July 2022. Read more about the Fair Work Commission Annual Wage review
What has been updated ?
Pay rates 2022
- 2022 Award Rates - Pastoral Award 2020
- 2022 Award Rates - Horticulture Award 2020
- 2022 Award Rates - Cotton Ginning Award 2020
- Schedule G: Agreement for Time Off Instead of Payment for Overtime
- National Employment Standards (web page)
- Overtime and Ordinary hours fact sheet
- National Training Wage – Schedule E (Misc. Award 2020)
Contracts, IFAs, Annualised salary and enterprise agreement - coming soon
- Federal Enterprise Agreement
- Federal Enterprise Agreement Casual
- Federal Award Contract Annualised Salary
- IFA letter of offer
- IFA template
Looking for previous pay rates?
Pastoral Award Pay rates from 1 July 2021 – 30 June 2022.
|Classification||Adult Full-time Weekly rate (100%)||Adult Part-time Hourly rate|